Being a resident of Long Beach or the surrounding area, you most likely have found that that bees and wasps are quite common. If you have a stinging insect problem and you’re looking for a top-quality Long Beach bee removal specialist, then you’ve come to the right place!
Long Beach Exterminator has bee removal specialists who work tirelessly to safeguard the residents of Long Beach from the menace of stinging insects. We offer Long Beach bee and wasp removal services at both residential houses and commercial offices.
Our stinging insect exterminators work through the entire Long Beach, California area to relocate, and if necessary, exterminate, all types of bees. Our staff commonly removes Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets. We will remove the existing threat, as well as work to prevent the stinging insects from returning. Our staff will also remove any of the debris or remnants left behind by the bees. This includes removing beehives from roofs, attics, fireplaces, and anywhere else the bees might have left their mark.
Local Bee Eradication Tips
- Bees will certainly mind their own business as long as they are not disturbed. If you find a nest or swarm of bees, just keep your distance and don’t bother them. Watch out for Africanized bees because they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These bees are a lot more aggressive.
- Because nest removal can be as important as the actual removal of the bees, make sure that any Long Beach bee removal company includes this in their quote to you.
- When our bee specialists come to your home, they’ll make sure that there aren’t any openings in your house, like holes in the walls or gaps in your roof top, that the bees or wasps may use to go in your home. It is our priority to see that your family and pets are safe.
- Don’t get scammed by in-store Long Beach bee removal products. These products are just temporary solutions and they won’t remove the beehive. Spraying bees is only going to irritate them and send them into attack mode. Long Beach bee removal is best left to professionals.
- If you see a nest or swarm, you shouldn’t approach it. Africanized killer bees appear like honey bees, but they are much more hostile. Imagine that all swarms or nests of bees are hostile and stay at a distance. Do not approach the beehive. Bee attacks might be deadly to people.
How Our Bee Removal Services Work
We will never just send out our usual pest control professionals to manage your bee or wasp removal. Our Long Beach bee removal specialists are genuine experts in their area. Our Long Beach bee removal specialists take it upon themselves to help keep yourself and your family protected from the hazard of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets. Chances are, if you have seen quite a few bees around your home or office, then you probably have a bee swarm or bee nest close by.
A nest of bees can contain anywhere from 4,000 to 40,000 bees! We most likely do not have to tell you how unsafe a bee nest near your home is to your family members and pets. Occasionally, Long Beach bees will come to an area prior to actually making a nest. If you can, try to evaluate if the bees already have developed a nest, or if they are really a swarm that’s going to leave. Make an effort to watch the bees to ascertain if they are going back to some type of nest. However, make sure you don’t get too close. If it appears that the bees have set up residence, then you’ll want to think about your Long Beach bee removal or bee extermination options.
If you think that bees have built a nest near your house or perhaps you want us to remove a swarm that’s sticking around, give our Long Beach bee removal professionals a call. You don’t need to be worried about getting billed an inspection fee. Once you give us a call we’ll ask you details about your problem so that we can present you with an estimate right over the phone. We provide you with flat-rates which means you know exactly how much it’s going to cost. We additionally guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done correctly. Contact us at (562) 485-6022 today so that we can show you how we’ll earn your business.